Valdegovía / Gaubea
Discover the surroundings
Discover Valdegovía / Gaubea
Valdegovia is something more than another valley, seduces by its wide natural spaces where you can get lost and enjoy an intact and effervescent nature. The Valderejo Natural Park, the Arcena Mountain Range, Sobron or the Obarenes Mountains are some of the best preserved natural spaces of Alava and of the north of Burgos, where you will be able to enjoy the peace in the middle of nature. Bike, horse, hiking, climbing, paragliding routes are some of the proposals that you can enjoy during the whole year.
From Valdegovia you have open doors to fascinating routes to Salinas de Añana, Frias, Santiago Mountain, Orduña and a long etcetera list of charming places to know and enjoy.
An especially attractive note is that people in Valdegovia are friendly and attentive. What you will be able to discover if you decide to stop in any of the bars spread out of the whole territory. Many of them also offer daily menus based on home cooking with ingredients from the area.
Points of interest
- Valle Salado en Salinas de Añana www.vallesalado.com
- Museo de Agua de Sobrón www.museoagua.com
- Torre Varona www.valdegovia.com
- Parque Natural Valderejo www.euskadi.eus
- Montes Obarenes - San Zadornil www.patrimonionatural.org
- Valpuesta www.valpuesta.com
- Monumento Nacional Monte Santiago www.patrimonionatural.org
- Equitación www.gaubeaecuestre.com
- Escalada www.enlavertical.com
- Nordic Walking www.nordicwalkinggunea.net